Celebrating two years of the accelerator program, mobile technology company Appodeal Stack opens a new cycle, with more features and opportunities for mobile game developers.
The Accelerator Program, inspired by Y Combinator, promotes the idea of helping creators around the world launch and grow successful mobile app businesses.
It has become more difficult for many publishers and mobile app developers to develop their apps due to limited access to sophisticated business intelligence tools and capital compared to triple-A mobile publishing studios. To overcome these hurdles and lower industry thresholds, the Appodeal Accelerator program offers the following benefits to its participants:
- Free access to business intelligence tools: product insights, monetization and user acquisition (UA) are merged into a single dashboard and powered by machine learning (ML) predictions for key metrics , such as estimated lifetime value (eLTV) or estimated return on ad spend (eROAS)
- Free access to Appodeal’s Monetization SDK with A/B testing and top auction networks (including Meta)
- Multi-Channel UA Campaign and Creative Management for Streamlined UA Operations
- Access to soft start funding alongside long-term funding in UA at later stages
- Integration with major attribution partners (Appsflyer, Adjust), including free access to Adjust at pre-sizing stages
- Benchmarks and industry insights based on Appodeal Stack internal data
- Free consultations with account managers
- Highly customizable contract terms: from no-cost self-publishing to classic partnership based on revenue sharing
Mobile app makers should be able to choose between self-publishing and classic publishing
Increase in requests
For the past two years, Appodeal Accelerator has attracted over 2,000 applications per year. Important success stories include NewPubCo and OpenMyGame studios.
From a pilot project of the Appodeal Accelerator launched in pre-pandemic times of uncertainty, NewPubCo became the first word game studio in the United States, making its founder a millionaire. According to OpenMyGame, the program has helped the company “get off the shelf and grow in no time,” delivering impressive results of tripled revenue and 2.5x increase in installs.
Transparency and control
“Our goal is to bring more transparency and control to the mobile app industry by democratizing access to technology and information,” says Valerie Alfimova, chief revenue officer at Appodeal Stack. “Our goal is to provide enough resources for people who dream of building a mobile app business. Mobile app makers should be able to choose between self-publishing and classic publishing, and their success should depend on their real effort, not a slim chance of being recognized by a major publisher.”
Appodeal Accelerator invites applications from mobile app makers to its ongoing program.
Appodeal and its accelerator are free and available for any app with an ad-based or hybrid monetization model.