Publisher Degica Games and co-developers Yotsubane and Adventure Planning Service have announced Crimzon Clover: Global Explosion will launch on PC in December 2021.
While Crimzon Clover: Global Explosion will launch on PC on December 6 alongside the PC re-release for Shikigami Castle 2, a playable demo is now available for the game, on its Steam page.
Crimzon Clover: Global Explosion was originally released for Nintendo Switch last year, and includes a new “arrange” version for the game, adding four new game modes to the original Crimzon Clover: World Ignition, which is available for PC through Steam.
Here’s a preview of the game:
Prepare for an insatiable rain of bullets, bombs and rays in Crimzon Clover!
7 years after its original Steam release, Crimzon Clover is back! The all new ARRANGE version adds 4 more modes to the original “Crimzon Clover – World Ignition”, which comes with an original multiple gauge system that you load and spend freely, giving you control over how you upgrade your ship.
Description of the game
Take control of a high level hunter and destroy massive waves of enemies while dodging their endless rain of bullets. Each of the three ships has its own standard shooting style and unique appearance. The shooting style is beautifully translated as you work your way through Break Mode and Double Break Mode! As you smash your enemies with each stage, you can collect stars which will increase your score. Each destroyed enemy helps fill your Break Meter, allowing you to wipe the screen with powerful bombs or, if you have the patience, switch to Break Mode to dramatically increase your firepower and allow you to tear apart easily the enemies. This is not the extent of your strength though, as having a full pause counter in pause mode will allow you to enter the ultimately destructive double pause mode. Watch your enemies crumble in fear as you turn the tide and fill the screen with your own hellish rain of firepower!
In Crimzon Clover – World EXplosion, there are 3 difficulties, which allow you to play any of the 4 game modes.
ãNOVICEã ï¼ Better if this is your first step into the world of hardcore shmuppage
ARCADE ãï¼ True to the original arcade game
ARRANGER ãï¼ A brand new worm box with unique mechanics and new challenges never seen before in the Crimzon Clover saga
- Original mode – THE main mode, where you fight your way through the stages in search of the last boss. Trigger BREAK and DOUBLE BREAK modes for a short burst of mastered destruction.
- Turbo Mode – Boost mode will adjust the difficulty based on your ability to devastate your enemies. BREAK mode kicks in as soon as the gauge is full and lasts as long as you can. Using a bomb or losing a life ends it.
- Unlimited mode – Unlimited turns every stage into an intense ball battlefield that only the most hardcore players can survive.
- Time Trial Mode – Time Attack pits you against the watch as you run for the highest possible score in about 3 minutes.
- Training mode – Set up your own scenario using your choice of mode, ship, scene and freely customize other variables to practice combat for survival.
[NEW] ARRANGER version
Picking up SCORE items will charge your multi-gauge. You can freely choose when to spend it to add bonuses such as assistance modules, speed up, etc. Buy them all to enjoy the ultimate overpowered fighter! The game modes are also changed as follows.
- Boost Mode – The longer you hold the BREAK button, the more deadly enemies will fire revenge bullets at you, for a thrilling experience.
- Unlimited Mode – Your primary shot can destroy some of the enemies’ bullets.
Can you pilot your ship through the gunshot slaughter the enemies have prepared for you? Find out by playing Crimzon Clover: World Explosion!