New World Interactive released the Insurgency: Sandstorm new Operation: Glasshouse update for their multiplayer modern military shooter.
Operation: Glasshouse adds the new prison map, KSG and KS-23 shotguns, new free and premium cosmetics, and a long list of bug fixes and improvements.
New paid DLC cosmetics include the SORT Gear Set, Brute Gear Set, Woodland Weapon Skin Set, and Carbon Fiber Weapon Skin Set. These DLC packs are $2.99 individually or part of a set for $9.92.
You can find a trailer for the Operation: Glasshouse update below.
You can find a preview (via Steam) below:
Insurgency: Sandstorm is a team-based tactical FPS based on deadly close combat and objective-based multiplayer gameplay. Sequel to the indie breakthrough FPS Insurgency, Sandstorm is reborn, better, expanding and bigger in every way. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded and teamwork wins the fight. Get ready for a hardcore depiction of combat with deadly ballistics, light attack vehicles, destructive artillery and fear-inducing HDR sound.
An intense atmosphere bringing terror to modern combat
Move with speed and caution through the war-torn environments of a fictional contemporary conflict in the Middle East. Death comes fast, ammo must be carefully managed, and the environment must be tactically navigated every step of the way to victory.
Insurgency: Refined and Expanded
For the first time in an Insurgency game, customize your character to show your seniority with various clothing sets, uniforms, accessories and character voices. Coordinate fire support with your squad, engage enemies with vehicle-mounted machine guns, and battle it out in high-speed small-scale PvP and co-op matches. Wield new weapons and upgrades to outflank, outflank and outwit the enemy.
War in all its glory
Continuing Insurgency’s accolades as the most atmospheric shooter, Sandstorm is built on Unreal 4 to bring its cutthroat close combat into a whole new era of realism. Skill is rewarded and survival is paramount. Feel every bullet and fear every impact.
- Sequel to the breakthrough indie FPS Insurgency, now with 5 million units sold. Sandstorm is reborn, better, bigger and bigger in every way.
- Customization of characters and weapons to show your combat resistance.
- Unprecedented audio design with positional voice chat for realistic teamwork and thrilling ambient sound to bring you to the battlefield.
- Peek around corners, tactically break through doors, use smoke to cover your team’s advance, and call in air support.
- Battle across expansive maps in up to 14 vs. 14 player game modes, or in 8-player co-op vs. AI, now with drivable, machine-gun-mounted vehicles.
Insurgency: Sandstorm is available on Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. In case you missed it, you can find our review here.