Publisher Playism and developer OHBADO have announced MaguSphere: Magical Cannon Girls launching in 2022 for PC and consoles.
While MaguSphere: Magical Cannon Girls 2022 launches for PC (via Steam) and consoles, specific consoles have not been confirmed. The game was originally announced for PC and PlayStation 4 in 2019, so it’s likely to come to more platforms.
Here is a new trailer:
Here is an overview of the game:
DEFINITELY not your average “Magical Girls”!
Here is an “animated” Full Break-y TPS, à la Musou, combining the themes of “Magical Girls” + “Military” + “Destruction”! The “Magical Cannon Girls” are, well, girls with magic cannons, which are magically deformed versions of real-life weapons.
Play as a Magical Cannon Girl who, despite her cute and cuddly appearance, is actually able to completely obliterate (or “Full-Breaking”, if you prefer) not just her enemies, but pretty much the entire town .
So get ready to transform and bask in the exhilaration of crushing destruction and clever strategy with high firepower, large-scale civic destruction and enemy boos.
In the near future, a huge ring suddenly appears on the moon. From this ring emerge mysterious beings known as “Gremlins”, who wield copies of humanity’s most powerful weapons to begin their invasion of Earth. “Hoka” – a girl with the power of the magic cannon – meets the Gremlins, along with a mysterious young girl who seems to control them. What is the Magic Cannon? And what’s up with those Gremlins and that mysterious girl?
Will Hoka & co. to be able to bring peace and happiness to Earth? Or will they – and the whole world – end up completely destroyed…?!
- All enemies AND buildings can be destroyed with the “Full Break” system – which is actually a crucial strategic element!
- Revel in the euphoria of the Magical Cannon Girls as they ‘transform’ and unleash ridiculously overwhelming firepower!
- Enjoy classic “Magical Girl” anime style – but with full hardcore artillery!
- “Just breaking stuff” is absolutely OK and fun as hell! Virtually everything is destructible in this Japanese anime-style town!
- A large number of enemies made from and incorporating real weapons! The euphoria of shooting them down is unmatched!